lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2008

English Version ... Summary

Well today here I am again. I`m writing some letters for my foreign visitors ...

My name is Rodrigo, I`m a poker player and I began a little poker career with one thousand dolars twelve days ago ...

Poker is a very hard game you must concentrate hard if you don`t want to lose all your money, you must be very patient ... I`m always waiting for big hands like AK or AQ and when I enter the pot I play very agressively.

I like poker it`s a very good game I feel very good when I`m playing I practice eight hours a day sometimes less..

See you on the tables

Best Regards,

Toy

4 comentarios:

  1. Nice blog "toy" (jajajaja), ...
    see you at the tables!

    regards,

    Javier

    P.S.: Estay internacional compadre!, espero en un par de horas la versión en portugués y alemán para los amigos brasileros y alemanes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. LOL very nice. Thats a complete blog Toy .
    Very lucky and I see you in the tables.

    De palooo!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ajajajajja noooo javierr con ingles ya es suficiente xD

    en aleman lo unico que se decir es "ja" que significa "si" lol y en portugues haber ... se decir feliz navidad que seria "feliz natal" LOL AJAJJAAJ

    sldos!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. 你好!Rodrigo!貌似你写了很多文章,不过我几乎都看不懂,好不容易找到这篇英文的,算是了解了那么一点点,原来玩扑克也能算作一种工作?第一次听说,呵呵!不管怎么样吧,顶顶你的博客,加油写博客!加油玩扑克,赢多多的钱钱哟:)
    Well,I want you to know what I write,so there's the English Version:
    Hello!Rodrigo!It seems that you have written so many passages,but I almost know nothing.Well,luckily I found this one randomly and got to know a LITTE bit about you.Well,it's the first time that I heard poker player is a job,hehe!Anyway,hope more and more people from all over the world could see your blog and also,you could play poker better and better,and win a LOT of money~

    ResponderEliminar